|OFFRE D'EMPLOI N#1
ANNONCE BIOMAR POST-DOC
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF MARINE BIOLOGY
TEAM PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOLOGY
FULL-TIME POST-DOCTORAL POSITION
Application deadline: 6th april 2021
We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow to investigate the biology of calcifying cells in different tropical coral species and under different experimental conditions. The postdoctoral fellow will have the opportunity to interact with a team exploring the potential roles of diverse cellular processes in driving biomineralization.
Candidate profile:- PhD degree related to cell Biology or cell Physiology,
- Experience in electron and/or confocal microscopy techniques,
- Experience of molecular and bioinformatics approaches,
- Ability and willingness to conduct laboratory work,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
- Ability to write publications for peer-reviewed scientific journals,
- Ability to work independently and self-guided, but likewise within an interdisciplinary research team.
Type of contract:
The position is supervised by Dr. Sylvie Tambutté (team leader), in collaboration with all team members.
- a motivation letter explaining reasons for applying and how they meet the hiring criteria outlined above,
- a CV,
- a copy of PhD certificate,
- name and address of at least two referees.
Note: Application review will begin immediately and the position will remain open until the position is filled.
Further information about the research focus of the Physiology team can be obtained at http://www.centrescientifique.mc